ORIGINAL SKYBLOCK MAP V1.5
FOR BEDROCK EDITION [1.16 WORKING]
ABOUT THE MAP
Have you ever wanted to play the famous java edition skyblock map in bedrock or Minecraft PE? Well, this map was heavily inspired by that. It contains custom recipes, premade biomes, achievements, stages & much more to have the ability to beat the game in the world of skyblock. This map was made by Metacraft, you can check out his video if you are interested here.
Here are some of the images of the map
SOME RULES TO FOLLOW
There are some rules to this map which makes this challenge even more exciting. But it will all be on you, whether you will do it with all the fun and difficulty or just by turning on the game mode creative
- Don’t die intentionally to regenerate life.
- You’ll do anything on the 9 islands except destroy the blocks.
- Don’t use the creative or some quite a cheat, it takes away the fun.
- Store all items from the challenges within the shulker box, except the wool (This doesn’t mean you ought to not get the wool).
CHALLENGES TO FACE
Here are some challenges or what you can say achievements to complete on the map. These will not only make the game exciting but will also keep you on track of what to do next.
- Build a cobblestone generator.
- Build a house.
- Expand the island.
- Make a melon farm.
- Make a pumpkin farm.
- Make a sugar cane farm.
- Make a farm of wheat, carrot, beet, and potato crops.
- Make an enormous red mushroom.
- Create a light-weight blue bed.
- Make 20 torches.
- Make 20 flashlights.
- Make an infinite water source.
- Build and enclose one portal of the opposite.
- Make a little lake.
- Build an enemy generator.
- Make 20 blocks of dried seaweed.
- Make 20 cookies.
- Make 10 lighted pumpkins.
- Create 10 shelves.
- Make 30 panels.
- Prepare a cake with its rich ingredients.
- Cook 20 codfish and 20 salmon.
- Make 10 wool of every color and child: white, black, light blue, blue, brown, cyan, gray, green, light gray, magenta, lime green, orange, pink, purple, red, and yellow.
- Get the turtle shell.
- Enchant yourself with a weapon or armor.
- Make a biome for bees on your island.
- Get a wolf as a pet.
- Build a trampoline with a minimum of 10 slime blocks.
- Visit the 9 islands.
- Create Yeti or Frosty.
- Create 5 Snow Golems (Not including Yeti or Frosty).
- Get 10 Ender Pearls.
- Make 20 frames.
- Make an animal farm: Chickens, Pigs, Sheep, and Cows.
- Craft 5 Gold Bars.
- Make 32 glass panels.
- Collect 64 birch logs.
- Collect 64 arrows and make a bow.
- Make 20 fire discharge.
- Make 30 stone slabs.
- Fish an enchanted book.
- Heal a zombie villager.
- Craft 20 Magma Blocks.
- Create a mechanism using quite two Redstone.
- Make 10 bales of hay.
- Make 20 scaffolding.
- Craft 64 nether wart blocks.
- Get the Elytra.
- Kill the Wither.
- Kill the dragon.
1. Click “Download” Button given below.
2. A mcworld file will start downloading, once it has done
3. Go to Downloads, open Skyblock Bedrock Edition mcworld with Minecraft. If you are unable to do it, use another file manager.
4. If done properly, Minecraft will start And it will automatically start importing the world.
5. Now, you can start playing on it in a single player world, enjoy!