Best Optifine Alternative – Sodium
BEST FPS BOOSTING MOD – JAVA EDITION
Sodium is the best FPS boosting mod in the Java edition right now, it can boost up to 10 times of your usual running fps. It was specially made for low-end device users. I personally used it on my PC and it works, It boosted my fps from 300-400 to 1100-1300. Obviously I don’t need to use it but it is the best option for those who just wanna play Minecraft without any lag spikes.
Sodium is an amazing mod for Minecraft that greatly improves FPS, reduces micro-stutter, and fixes graphical-Lighting issues in Minecraft. It boasts wide compatibility with the Fabric mod ecosystem when compared to other mods and doesn’t compromise on how the game looks, giving you that authentic block game feels.
If you’re coming from Optifine, you’ll generally expect an enormous improvement to performance over it, but you’ll be missing some small features while the fabric community builds other free and open-source alternatives. For a quick list of replacement features (such as zoom), take a look here. Sodium and Optifine are incompatible with one another. You must pick one.
Note: Sodium is usually stable at now, but it doesn’t yet contain support for the material Rendering API, which a little number of mods currently use. If you are trying to use these mods with Sodium, your game may crash or behave unexpectedly.
- A modern OpenGL rendering pipeline for chunk rendering that takes advantage of multi-draw techniques, allowing an enormous reduction in CPU overhead (~90%) when rendering the earth. this will make an enormous difference to border rates for many computers that aren’t bottlenecked by the GPU or other components. albeit your GPU can’t continue, you’ll experience far more stable frame times because of the CPU having the ability to figure on other rendering tasks while it waits.
- Vertex data for rendered chunks are made much more compact, allowing for video memory and bandwidth requirements to be cut by almost 40%.
- Nearby block updates now use multithreading, greatly reducing lag spikes caused by chunks wanting to be updated.
- Chunkfaces that aren’t visible (or facing faraway from the camera) are culled very early within the rendering process, eliminating plenty of geometry that might need to be processed on the GPU only to be immediately discarded. For integrated GPUs, this will greatly reduce memory bandwidth requirements and supply a modest speedup even when GPU-bound.
- Plentiful optimizations for chunk loading and block rendering, making chunk loading significantly faster and less damaging to the FPS.
- Many optimizations for vertex building and matrix transformations, speeding up to block entity, mob, and item rendering significantly for when you get carried away placing too many chests in one room.
- A lot of improvements to how the game manages memory and allocates objects, which in turn reduces memory consumption and lag spikes caused by garbage collector activity.
- A number of graphical fixes for smooth lighting effects, making the game run better while still applying a healthy amount of optimization.
- Smooth lighting for fluids and other special blocks.
- Smooth biome blending for blocks and fluids, providing greatly improved graphical quality that’s significantly less computationally intensive.
- Animated textures that aren’t visible within the world aren’t updated, speeding up texture updating on most hardware (especially AMD cards).
and much more, in upcoming updates.
Make sure you have the latest version of Fabric Loader installed. Afterward, all you need to do is simply drop the mod into your mods folder. No other mods (not even the Fabric API!) are required in order to use Sodium. You do not need to create new worlds in order to take advantage of the mod.
Sodium replaces the video settings screen with a new and improved user interface that contains all the bells and whistles for configuring Sodium. Out of the box, Sodium will enable all optimizations which are supported on your system.
For more info/help Join there Discord
ARE BHAI INHE 1.16.2 YA 1.16.3 KA UPDTAED VERSION MILEGA KYA